HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

HomeFlower

Today is just for fun.......

I'm going to post many of the funny things my friends have emailed.
I hope this puts a smile on some faces.

MARTY'S HANGOVER

Marty wakes up at home with a huge hangover He
forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing
he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water
on the side table. He sits down and sees his clothing
in front of him, all clean and pressed.
Marty looks around the room and
sees that it is in a perfect order,
spotless, clean. So's the rest
of the house. He takes the aspirins
and notices a note on the table
"Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I
left early to go shopping. Love
you."

So he goes to the kitchen and
sure enough there is a hot breakfast
and the morning newspaper. His
son is also at the table, eating.

Marty asks, "Son, what happened
last night?"

His son says, "Well, you came
home after 3 AM, drunk and delirious.
You broke some furniture, puked
in the hallway, and gave yourself a
black eye when you stumbled into
the door."

Confused, Marty asks, "So, why
is everything in order and so clean,
and breakfast is on the table
waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh that! Mom
dragged you to the bedroom, and when
she tried to take your pants
off, you said, "Lady, leave me alone,
I'm married'!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home