HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Thursday, January 30, 2003



I've lost seven pounds since I started dieting. I'm not trying to overdo it, I just cut out my late night snack which normally consists of a sandwich and a single serving of yogurt. Sometimes, I eat a pastry of some sort too, but that's history as well.

I don't really deprive myself of anything specific - no taboo foods - but that late night snack seems important enough to keep me awake more than half the night, if I don't eat. I tossed and turned until after 5 in the morning, the night before last, because my stomach hurt so bad.

Hubby said it will take a couple of weeks before my body accepts this new change and stops protesting. Hmmm, we'll see!

I'm deleting my diet page because it's easier to document the weight loss directly onto my blog. I hate going into the site specifically to add one little piece of information that's no more than a short sentence consisting of 20 characters.

I must be getting lazy because there's alot I hate doing now and I'm not sure why. If this doesn't change soon I'll have to start taking ginseng again to kick up my energy level.

I need to take better care of myself before I fall apart completely.

Thanks for stopping by..........see you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home