HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Sunday, December 08, 2002

writing from the castle

I'm all alone !!!

Hubby is at the mall with our son........after making a very secretive phone call to our daughter who is visiting her boyfriend.

I think they are Christmas shopping for me, AGAIN !!! I already finished all my shopping and the area under the tree is stacked full of presents. I think we've gone overboard again this year.

One of the items I purchased for my husband, was something I have wanted to get for him since last year (or the year before).
It's frivolous, opulent and only marginally useful. All three of the gifts I bought for him so far, can be described this way.
I hope he likes them !

I took my time and shopped during sales sprees, so I managed to spend a fraction of the retail value for everything.

I do this every year but this year I feel like I should buy more. How crazy is that? I save money to buy more stuff !!!
Weird thing is - I consider myself a non shopper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home