HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Monday, November 25, 2002

[11/24/2002 9:16:02 AM ]

I'm just checking on my group. I haven't had the time to come here very much.

I started my book on Tuesday- I have a timeline but am having a difficult time meeting all the demands on my time. Although I have cleared as many things off my daily list, I still find unexpected delays.

If this book gets done in the time alloted, I will be more than a little surprised


[11/19/2002 7:15:56 PM ]


It's been a busy couple of days.
Two days ago my husband almost ran over a kid. The guys friend thought it would be fun to push him into traffic.....he landed in front of our car.
Luckily, he hit the side of the car and didn't go under the wheels.

Today, we had to take back one of our Christmas purchases and pick up the replacement gift. It didn't take too long and it wasn't unpleasant - except for the traffic.
Daughter lost her job today and she feels terrible.
Luckily she has money in the bank. So tonight we went shopping and had a great time at the mall.

I started my book.
I'm very excited about it and look forward to seeing it published. I expect I will talk about it alot ( without giving away any details )
I have been working on this for a long time and I am anxious to see my dreams of being published, realized once again.


[11/9/2002 12:49:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home