HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Collapse

I am addicted to "collapse". I thought I was good at it with just over a million as my high score, but I see people with ten times that. I think I'll just play for fun. No use getting frustrated over a silly little game. The good news is that I'm starting to play games. So far I'm getting into spider Solitaire, collapse, and jewel ( I think that's what it's called). Check out this site or this one. The second one is one of my favourite sites - even before I played any games. I stumbled upon it a couple of months ago and fell in love with the design and layout of the site. The guy did a great job putting it together (his games are really good too)

I decided to quit most of the groups I belong to. I just don't have the time or interest anymore. I've been dreadfully depressed lately and don't really want to deal with anyone anymore. I feel like I was trying to come up with some way to make the groups members interested in interacting with each other by sharing stories, jokes, pictures.......whatever. But most of them couldn't care less or they are just interested in chatting. Nothing wrong with that, as long as that is not all there is.
One other thing went into my decision to quit everything....... I lost faith in some of my online "friends". I'm using the term loosely. One in particular turned out to be something other than what she said she was. We chatted and spoke on the phone. Seemed to have sooooo much in common and I felt like she was a true friend. Then she disappeared. Didn't hear anything from her for months and when she finally resurfaced, she was different. I can't explain it. She seemed distant as if we never spoke at all. So for my friendship I got a kick in the butt and a slap in the face.

As for the rest of the gang........Elly is still awsome and Scooby is getting married Woo Hoo ! And then there's Karen - the only person I knew deep in my heart would greatly benefit from and enjoy having her own group and website. She's doing a great job too !

From now on, I'm sticking to my webpages and blog. That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home