HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Thursday, December 19, 2002



Happy Holidays


I am getting a bit anxious about the holidays. All the purchases and preparations have been in place for weeks. Now I'm excited to see the family open the gifts and do the whole christmas tradition thing.

Christmas evening we'll be celebrating with my mom and going to midnight mass. That's always a good celebration especially when we go early and watch the pageant.

That depends on the church we go to...... one church has a great mass and terrific choir, but no pageant. Another church has a good pageant and fairly good choir but the church gets so packed with people, it becomes difficult to breathe.
Afterwards, we'll be going back to moms for a bit and then return home to a chilled bottle of wine and some last minute stuff.

This year I'm not wearing my santa hat to church but might wear a fuzzy red scrunchie instead. Maybe with dangly things.
That can be my last minute thing to do - finding just the right hair accessory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home