HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

My total weight loss so far is 10 pounds.
That doesn't seem like much, but it is.
It's ten pounds lighter LOL

Last weekend hubby and I splurged with our meals and sort of overdid the partying....wine and stuff.
We've been doing that every weekend and we're both still losing weight, the only difference is he walks 45 minutes a day during his lunch break and I just sit.
I guess the other difference is the testosterone that allows men to eat more calories and burn more off.

That's just not fair.
If they bottled it and sold it to women, would it be a hit?
Maybe not worth the extra thick moustache or armpit hair it would produce as an exchange for more lean, less fat body.

I'm whining again, probably brought on by hunger or lack of sleep.

I stopped taking my diet pills at night because I end up awake until 4 in the morning playing on my computer or watching a sappy old movie. Now, I sleep at a more reasonable hour (1 -1:30) and wake up earlier.
The diet pills don't make me hyper or anything like that, so I really don't know why they'd keep me awake.
Hell, they don't even make my hunger pangs go away either. They just take the hunger sensation away and leave me with a stomach ache.

That's it for now.
Thanks for popping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home