HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Saturday, March 29, 2003

HomeFlower

I weighed myself the other day....no more weight loss.

I think I'm blowing it on the weekends and should concentrate on finding fun, social foods that aren't loaded with calories.

Tonight I have to make seafood to snack on with drinks. I know it's going to be another fat night and I'm sort of getting frustrated.
I think I need to decide if I'm serious about losing weight or just wasting my time playing the starve and binge game. That's how it feels.....starve all week and pig-out on the weekends.

Today, TomorrowOn Monday, I will concentrate all my efforts on setting a proper diet and exercise program. I've put it off long enough and summer is just around the corner - bathing suit weather.

Nothing worst than being a porker in a swimsuit.

That's it for now,
Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home