HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Small Meal

Today I discovered (by complete accident) that 6 crackers, half an ounce of cheddar cheese and 4 olives, are a meal.

That's the small snack I decided to hold me off until dinner time in a couple of hours. As I haven't eaten anything since yesterdays dinner, I knew I could splurge a bit....or go off the deep end completely later on by binging until my stomach is ready to burst.

To my total amazement and surprise, I found this snack to be quite sufficient in substance to completely illiminate any and all signs of hunger.

I feel more encouraged today about my gradual weight loss as the scale indicates I lost an additional three pounds and once I lose another single solitary pound, I will break a milestone that will place my weight at ten pounds more than my previous "ideal" weight..

Seems my hubby is right when he tells me only twenty more pounds to go......the new ideal weight I am aiming for is ten pounds less than my previous good-weight.

I'm hoping to include these little tidbits in my new book......who needs to starve or deny themselves the small pleasures in life, for the sole purpose of looking fit. I certainly don't! A sensible alternative is out there and I'm hoping to be the first one on the market offering it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home