HomeFlower

Just a place for my thoughts, small achievements and rants.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Formal Complaint

Spent last week weezing and gasping for air.
Seems every nice day, I either would have to keep my windows closed or breathe in the new neighbors tenant smoke pouring through my kitchen window. At one point, there were people in the front yard and on the back deck, so I had to shut my kitchen window and my front room window.

The smoke has been really bad since the old woman moved in with her son, "Mike"

Today I called around because tobacco hotline said to call building & development, who directed me to zoning ... he mentioned article 2.3 "lodging house" and told me to call the building department and lodge a formal complaint. I just finished doing that. The guy at zoning said Ra used to own the house but Iz is now the owner. I find that really strange because Iz doesn't work, he just sits and drinks and was the tenant of Ra.

He also told me to call the police and report the other things that I have now documented.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home